Wednesday, January 15, 2014

January 2014 Manicure

 
 
I have been LOVING this color combo on my nails lately. (But I do prefer a dark purple base rather than this black color) This is not a fresh paint. I did this a few days ago but it still looks decent so I thought I would show you guys what it looks like.
 
 
These are the two colors that I used. The black color is called "Midnight" by Savina. (Found @ Nordstrom Rack) The glittery purple is called "It's Bouquet with Me" by Sephora by OPI.
 

 
I am surprised that this glittery polish only takes 2x the application to get it like this. I thought it would be like their chunky glitter where it takes FOREVER just to get a couple of glitters on your nail. So I am happy to found it easier to apply and not too bad to take off either. Oh and did I mention the sparkle is AMAZING!! The picture really doesn't do it any justice.
 
 
Here is a close up of the glitter. It is just so PRETTY and SPARKLY!!
I LOVE IT!!!

 
 
 



 


No comments: