Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Urban Decay Naked 3 Pallet

 
~ Urban Decay Naked 3 Pallet ~ 
 
 
Here are the colors up close
(Can you tell which colors I like to use the most)

 
Here is the make up look I did with the UD3 Pallet today
 

For my Lips I am wearing one of my Favorite lipsticks from the Maybelline Color Sensational line in "Make me Pink" and on top of that I have on a Revlon lip gloss in "Peach Petal" (which they discontinued..sniff.. sniff)
 
 
I am just soooo in LOVE with the Urban Decay Naked 3 Pallet. I got it for Christmas 2013 from my lovely sister Sandy and I seriously have worn it everyday since then.
 
 At first I didn't think I would like the pallet so much since this is a rosy tone pallet and normally rosy tones do not look good on my eyes. But the colors in this pallet surprisingly looks great on my eyes. (at least I think so..lol)
 
I also like a lot of the colors in this pallet and find myself using more than just three colors unlike my UD Naked 1 pallet I pretty much stuck to just using three colors from there everyday. (I do love the UD Naked 1 pallet as well) 

 
 
This is just such a great pallet. It is so pretty, girly, and feminine. It is a MUST have for all you make up lovers out there!!
 
 


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow... I have the NK2 but I might have to go for the 3 soon because of you! Your skin tone is really sexy and goes well with those colors. Nice post lovely :)

Would love to keep in touch via IG/GFC
xoxo, Mango ❤
MangoRabbitRabbit's Blog | Valentine's Day: Sophisticated and Sexy!

bovang said...

Thank you Mango! You should get the naked3..you will indeed love it :)